STEP 4: RUN THE FIRST EMAIL CAMPAIGN
After buying ads you would direct some traffics to the Squeeze page; and definitely there will be a certain number of subscribers to your email list.
Now it’s time to create your own automated email campaign. To do this you need to use a tool I recommend below:
- GetResponse: Free 30 days with full functionality .
- Mailchimp: Free build up to 2,000 email addresses and up to 12,000 emails per month .
The goal of an email campaign is to create a sales scenario, lead and build relationships with those who subscribe to email at the squeeze page.
Of course, for a successful email campaign, you will make a lot of effort to write emails, and to persuade your customers.
Basically you can use the 3 emails rule as follows:
- Email # 1: Welcome email after users registered at the squeeze page (instructions and links to download ebooks ,PDF, video … that you promised)
- Email # 2: Ask them about the gift you sent in email # 1. Talk to them friendly and offer the first of many attractive offers (discounts, purchase limits, etc.) which you are promoting.
- Email # 3: Remind them and ask them if they have received offers and purchases. Describe more details about product benefits and give a link to the order page.
Be creative writing emails like chatting with your friends. You then track open rates, click rates and especially conversion rates to adjust writing to achieve the highest performance.
STEP 5: CONVERT COLD TRAFFIC INTO WARM-HOT TRAFFIC