STEP 4: RUN THE FIRST EMAIL CAMPAIGN
After buying ads you would direct some traffics to the Squeeze page; and definitely there will be a certain number of subscribers to your email list.
Now it’s time to create your own automated email campaign. To do this you need to use a tool I recommend below:
- GetResponse: Free 30 days with full functionality .
- Mailchimp: Free build up to 2,000 email addresses and up to 12,000 emails per month .
The goal of an email campaign is to create a sales scenario, lead and build relationships with those who subscribe to email at the squeeze page.
Of course, for a successful email campaign, you will make a lot of effort to write emails, and to persuade your customers.
Basically you can use the 3 emails rule as follows:
- Email # 1: Welcome email after users registered at the squeeze page (instructions and links to download ebooks ,PDF, video … that you promised)
- Email # 2: Ask them about the gift you sent in email # 1. Talk to them friendly and offer the first of many attractive offers (discounts, purchase limits, etc.) which you are promoting.
- Email # 3: Remind them and ask them if they have received offers and purchases. Describe more details about product benefits and give a link to the order page.
Be creative writing emails like chatting with your friends. You then track open rates, click rates and especially conversion rates to adjust writing to achieve the highest performance.
STEP 5: CONVERT COLD TRAFFIC INTO WARM-HOT TRAFFIC
The fact is that everyone uses mobile phone when using Instagram this led to low purchase rate. In addition, I’m sure that despite being directed to the page (Squeeze page) the rate of registration to the email list is low.
So how to deal with this problem?
We can do as follows …
1. USING FACEBOOK PIXEL
The goal is to:
- Generate a pixel code on Facebook
- Put it on your website / blog
- Use this pixel code for re-targeting to get users returning your website / blog (or Squeeze page) for their purchase, or signing up for an email list (if not registered).
Why you have to do this: Recall in step 3 we bought ads from influencers on instagram, buying this ads has somehow helped you create instantaneous traffics. They have been directed to your website / blog and the pixel code has the effect of “remembering – tracking” them and help you catching them back with facebook ads.
When prospects see your ads again, they will remind how they see it for the first time and clicking. Congratulation ! you have create a WARM traffic
Here is a quick guide for pixel code creation
In Facebook advertisement manager, choose: Power Editor -> Pixel
choose Create a Custom Audience ⇒ Website Traffic
Name pixel code and click Create Audience.
Finally copy this pixel code and put in the website Header tag
2.RUN ADVERTISING AND RE-MARKETING
Ok, Now you should choose your best article and spend money to advertise targeted audience that you have in above steps.
Of course, these ads are not for sale but to build relationship with cold traffics to convert them into warm traffic. A simple Ads should prompt them to download the gift at the squeeze page or call them to join your email list …
Here is an example: You have visited the [xyz page], but you have forgotten to download the [free ebook]. Get it now!
Everything you can remind and pull them back to the website / blog, landing page …. is ok!
Repeat this process in combination with email marketing you will definitely get warm – hot traffic!
STEP 6: EXPAND TARGETED AUDIENCES WITH LOOKALIKE AUDIENCE TOOLS.
At the end of step 5 you got traffics from buying ads from instagram, you also know how to target and pull back audiences turning cold traffic (the type of traffic you do not own) into warm-hot traffic. (the type of traffic you own).
Now how to increase the number of traffic with the same group of audiences ? …
Facebook has a great tool called Lookalike Audience, which means “target groups have the same interests, interests and behaviors as those who like fan pages who have visited your site.”
This is the group of people you need to target!
Now go to the Audience Manager in your Facebook ads
Take Create Audience -> Lookalike Audience
Ok, a pop-up will appear:
- Source: Choose the source you would like to create alike audiences ( source would be your pixel you have in step 5, or audience who like your fanpage…)
- Audience Size: From 1 to 10
Click Create Audience to finish !
This is the huge potential audience, and it is cold traffics sours. Your job is repeat above steps to turn them into warm and hot traffics.
Interesting ? subscribe me for another up coming articles in that I will show you various techniques to grasp customers.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS/ MONTH
Leave your email below and get my FREE EMAIL COURSE that is guaranteed to help you EARN GOOD MONEY online!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.